Father’s Day Social Media Competition
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Onward Living Ltd (company no. 17186R) whose registered office is at Renaissance Court, 2 Christie Way, Manchester, England, M21 7QY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Onward Living Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/pg/onwardliving), Instagram (@onward_living) and Twitter Profile (https://twitter.com/onward_living)
6. Closing date for entry will be 12:00pm on 18/06/2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Participants must comment on the specified posts on the Onward Living social media pages (see clause 5). Participants can enter on any platform, giving them up to 3 chances to win a prize. However, if they are drawn as winner for one account, they will be excluded from the others to make it fair for other people to have a chance of winning.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: A £50 Love2shop Gift Card.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not
transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen on 18/06/2021 at random by software, from all complete entries received via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will contact the winner to arrange delivery of the voucher.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Onward Living‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Onward Living shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Onward Living also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.