Key to the Door: Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions of Onward Living’s Key to the Door incentive scheme is provided below. If you have any queries, please contact the Sales Advisor at the relevant development.
- Offer is valid on all reservations that take place following the launch of this offer and prior to 31st July 2020, on homes that will legally complete in 2020.
- It is available on all shared ownership developments shown on the development pages of our website. It does not apply to Coming Soon developments where reservations are not currently being taken.
- All applicants must still meet the relevant eligibility and affordability criteria for shared ownership at the specific development.
- You will need to provide proof of eligibility as a ‘key worker’ as defined below, in order to qualify for this offer. Onward Living’s decision in respect of the validity of any proof and eligibility is final.
- The Onward Living Key to the Door incentive is available to key workers whose jobs are vital to public health and safety during the coronavirus lockdown. The list includes those who work in Health and social care, Education and childcare, Food and other necessary goods, Key public services, Local and national government, Utility workers, Public safety and national security and Transport. The full list can be viewed here:
- The value of this offer is £500 towards legal fees on the new home you choose to buy. The £500 will be deducted from the amount you pay to Onward Living on completion of your purchase and will be show on your completion statement.
- Only one Key to the Door payment may be used to purchase an Onward Living property.
- There is no cash alternative to the value of this offer.
- The offer must be claimed at point of reservation.
- If you are a qualifying key worker who has already reserved a new home from Onward Living in 2020, but has yet to legally complete your purchase, please speak to your Sales Advisor.
- In the unlikely event of any dispute arising in connection with the entitlement to the benefits confirmed by this offer, Onward Living has the final decision.
- The photography and computer-generated images used in our visualisation tool are for illustrative purposes only and depict a typical Onward Living home. The specific properties shown may not form part of this offer.
- Onward Living shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.
- Onward Living also reserves the right to cancel this offer if circumstances arise outside of its control.