Covid-19 updateNovember 2, 2020 | Dan Todd
Following the announcement of a second national lockdown, which will come into force on 5 November, the government has confirmed that the housing market will remain open as usual.
With that in mind, we wanted to reassure our customers and prospective home buyers that we are still here to help you find your dream home as safely as possible.
- Our construction sites continue to operate while following health and safety rules
- Our friendly Sales team is still on hand to answer any questions you have and help you take the next step into your dream home
- Our developments remain open and we are still offering physical viewings on certain developments by appointment only, with added safety measures in place
- We will also be offering virtual viewings wherever possible
- You can still reserve your dream home off plan and move in as soon as it’s ready
Can I still move home?
If you have reserved a home with us and are due to move in during the lockdown, you will still be able to do this.
According to government guidance, removal firms can still operate and tradespeople will still be able to enter homes, but all must follow Covid safety guidance.
Rest assured we will do everything we can to make sure your move goes smoothly.
Here to help
Our Sales team is still working remotely and are on-hand to support you. If you have any questions and want to get in touch, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org